Connects the World!
What is GbridgeGbridge is a free software that lets you remotely control PCs, sync folders, share files, and chat securely and easily. An extension of Google's gtalk service, Gbridge automatically forms a collaborative, encrypted VPN (Virtual Private Network) that connects your computers and your friends' computers directly and securely with patented technology. Gbridge has many unique features.
DesktopShare(VNC): Access your computer desktop remotely or share your desktop with your friend from anywhere in the world. Gbridge automatically traverses firewalls and NATting routers without the need for configuration!
SecureShare: Securely share files among your own computers, so you can remotely access your files, e.g. play mp3 , with ultimate privacy. Securely share files to your designated friend, so the selected friend can instantly view the auto-generated photo thumbnails and slideshow remotely. No web upload/download needed!
AutoSync: Transfer large files and synchronizing folders to and from anywhere has never been easier. AutoSync supports auto-schedule, auto-resume, incremental transfers and no size restrictions!
EasyBackup: Setup an auto-recurring backup of your important folder to a local or remote PC is as easy as 1-2-3!
Gbridge Revolutionary VPN InfrastructureGbridge automatically forms a VPN (Virtual Private Network) among your PCs no matter where they are, regardless of whether they're behind firewall or NATting routers. You can also extend the VPN to include your Gtalk friend's PCs if both sides allow.
- Great extension of Google's Gtalk infrastructure, self-forming, zero-config.
- IPv4 level compatibility while providing authentication, encryption and mobility.
- P2P direct network connection, excellent privacy and great performance.
- Dynamic DNS and private IP, overcomes the real-world naming and connectivity issues for almost all network applications.
What can you do after installing Gbridge
If you have a single computer running Gbridge
- Use EasyBackup to automatically backup your important folders locally.
- Chat with your friends if they use Gmail or Gtalk.
- Invite your friends to use Gbridge themselves.
If you have two or more of your own computers running Gbridge
- Secure, instant access to your files on one PC from another PC, anywere in the world: download important files, stream MP3s, and view pictures using SecureShare.
- Use AutoSync to transfer big files and synchronize folders between your computers.
- Use EasyBackup to automatically backup your important folders to another computer.
- Securely control your computer remotely using (built-in) VNC-based DesktopShare or Microsoft Remote Desktop.
If your friends are running Gbridge too!
- Use SecureShare to instantly share photos with your friends. Auto-generate thumbnails and slideshows -- no uploading required!
- Use AutoSync to exchange large files, or even whole folders, with your friends. Sharing gigabytes of home video files becomes a snap!
- Invite your friends to see or control your desktop, or have them invite you to see or control theirs: ideal for remote computer assistance and presentations, and a great way to telecommute when you need to.